Sakae Sushi ~ KLCC


Sakae Sushi is a chain restaurant started in Singapore. It has this cute little green frog as its logo. This restaurant serves good japanese food at affordable price. I prefer the ambience here than in Sushi King.

Spider roll has already become my must-order dish whenever I visit a japanese restaurant. We wanted to order spider roll but the waiter told us that they ran out of crabs. We then saw a few soft shell crab maki (red plate - RM5.90) on the rotation conveyor belt. We greedily took 4. Fresh deep fried crab was wrapped with sticky rice, seaweed and ebikko. The portion of the meat was rather generous. No wonder they ran out of crabs. I enjoyed this dish a lot. 3.5/5


Ajitsuke idako (pink plate - RM 3.90) was quite ok. The sticky rice was wrapped with seaweed and topped with glistened, well-seasoned baby octopus. Nothing to be impressed about. 2.75/5


My friend kept telling me that prawn tempura with mango sushi roll is great and thus we ordered sunshine maki (RM 12.90). I'm not fond of mango so I didn't really enjoy this dish. 2.5/5


I found ika lobster fried maki (red plate - RM 5.90) to be surprisingly delicious!!! The sticky rice was wrapped with seasoned squid, lobster salad and fried maki. A perfect combination. Yum yum~~ 4/5



Location:
Sakae Sushi,
Shop 428, Level 4,
Suria KLCC.

1 comments:

Hi Moonlight,
Kindly be informed that this post has been reprinted on JoinMe.com.my, thanks.
P/S: We have put your name and link credit back to this article.

 

Post a Comment