Sushi King~Setiawangsa Jusco

I always love the food at Sushi King. The food is tasty and the price is affordable. The service at this restaurant was good and the waitresses were very polite.

I ordered dry curry ramen (RM11.90). Japanese curry is thicker, denser and not as hot and spicy as Indian curry. But this curry was rather watery, despite its name. It tasted plain and wasn't well-seasoned. I enjoyed this dish the least. 0.5/5


The slices of salmon sashimi (RM 12.90) here were thicker than the ones I had at Sushi Zanmai but the size was smaller so they were just about the same. The texture of the meat was smooth and you could feel the juice flowing into your mouth with each bite. 4/5


Next is my favorite dish, spider roll (RM 11.90). It only came with 4 pieces of sushi but each of them were as gigantic as california rolls. Deep fried crabs were wrapped with fresh cabbage, seaweed and sticky rice, sprinkled with roe and mayonnaise . The proportion of vegetable was a bit too much but it still tasted great. 3/5


Fried chicken sushi with mayonnaise (beige plate-RM3.00) wasn't as bad as I thought. The meat was crispy on the outside and soft in the inside. Delicious~~ 3/5


Unagi sushi (pink plate-RM 4.00). The fish was well-flavored and fresh. I always love unagi and thus I would rate this dish high. Haha! 3.5/5


Mackerel sushi (pink plate-RM 4.00). The fish was well fried and topped with a bit of sesame seeds 3.5/5


The prawn was deeply fried until golden brown and was wrapped with vegetable, sticky rice and seaweed ebi sushi (red plate-RM 5.00). I found this dish to be very good. 3.5/5


Ebi sushi (purple plate-RM 6.00). This dish was quite good but I prefer the dish above better. 2.5/5


Sushi King also offer free green tea and it's refillable ^^


Location: Sushi King, Setiawangsa Jusco

1 comments:

What a feast! Noodles look very delicious!

 

Post a Comment