Laksa~Pontian Wanton Noodles-Laksa

The restaurant was quite crowded with people as it is one of the cheapest restaurant in Sungei Wang. The service was quite good, the food was serve quite fast.



The laksa was quite good at the first bite. After a few bites, it didn't taste so good as there was too much coconut milk. I like the 'taugee' the most in the dish.



Spicy wanton noodles didn't taste as good as I expected. It was tasteless. The dumpling disappointed me as well. Both of the dishes were RM5.00 each, which is very reasonable.




Location: Pontian Wanton Noodles-Laksa, Sungei Wang


After getting tired of walking in the shopping centre, I decided to take a rest. While finding a place to rest, I was attracted by some delicious looking puddings at Delifrance and thus decided to rest there.



The upper layer of Fruit Vien Pudding was fruits and the lower layer was pastry. At first, I thought the yellowish layer under the fruits was cheese. I later found out that it was custard. It didn't taste as good as it looks.


Location: Bistro Delifrance, Sungei Wang

0 comments:

Post a Comment