Japanese Cuisine~Sushi King

Sushi King is one of my favorite japanese restaurant. It is one of the earliest japanese restaurant in Malaysia. Nowadays, japanese restaurants grow like mushrooms but I'm still loyal to Sushi King. The food in the menu looked too tasty that I had no idea which to choose.


Ordered fried salmon skin. It was crunchy and had strong nice fish smell. It tasted great with nitsumi (japanese soy sauce) and wasabi :)


Sake teriyaki is salmon fish in teriyaki sauce. To my disappointment, the salmon was just average. The fish was tender and moist but tasted quite mild to me.


Sanma kabayaki was quite nice. It was fried until crispy on the side of the fish. You could feel the juice flowing into your mouth when you take a bite on the crispy part of the fish. Yum yum~~ And it is an absolute must for me to eat it with nitsumi.


The meal came with free green tea :)


Location: Sushi King, KLCC

0 comments:

Post a Comment