Burger & Grilled Salmon at TGI Friday's!~~

I went to TGI Friday at WangsaWalk for dinner today, which was also my 1st time there. The waiters and waitress were very polite. The ambience was ok, and the portion of the food was considerably big.

My friend had had Friday's Cheese Burger (RM 18.90). The meat was so thick that it felt like a steak sandwiched between the burger buns. The fries tasted a bit like curly fries from McDonald's.


As for me, I ordered Honey Pecan Salmon which comes with rice and broccoli. It was delicious. The meat was more juicy and tender than I expected. The pecan tasted nice with the salmon but I'm not used to eat pecan. The rice wasn't taste as good though. The price of the dish nearly killed me, which was RM 30.90!!


We also ordered Fried Mac and Cheese (RM 12.90), which was actually macaroni and cheese fried until crispy. I loved this dish the best. As the food was quite little, the price was quite expensive to me.


It was tastier than I expected. Tasted yummy with chili sauce~~



Location: TGI Friday's @ Wangsa Walk, Setapak

0 comments:

Post a Comment