Mat Bond Bariani House

This eatery is famous for its delicious nasi briyani. My friend told me about this eatery before and I was excited that I could finally give it a try.

Nasi briyani with rendang kambing (RM 7.00) looked very inviting. The rice was creamy and sticky from the variety of spices. Rendang is like curry but the curry is not watery, thicker and has stronger flavor. The mutton buried beneath the rice was very soft and tender indicating long hours of cooking. 4/5

Nasi briyani is usually served with crackers and curry.

Bandung syrup is milk flavored drink with rose cordial syrup. I don't usually order this drink because I think that the drink tastes like medicine.


Location:
Mat Bond Bariani House
No 14, Jalan Kundang 3,
Taman Bukit Pasir,
83000 Batu Pahat.



Dofull Family Restaurant

This restaurant offers food from Taiwan. My friend's sister who stayed in Taiwan for many years claimed that the food sold in this restaurant is similar to the food that she used to have in Taiwan. The ambience here reminded me of Old Town.

I ordered strawberry tofu (RM 5.00). I usually eat douhua (a type of food made from coagulated soy milk) but have never eaten douhua with strawberry before so I decided to give it a try. I didn't find anything special about this dish except for the addition of sour strawberries. 2/5

My friend opted for strawberry milk snow ice (RM 12.00). The snow ice was well blended and flavored with milk. The strawberries and colorful chocolate chips as topping made the dish looked very appetising. 3/5


Location:
Restaurant Dofull Family, Batu Pahat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment