Kedai Makan Fong Wee

This was the last day in Batu Pahat. I gotta make sure that I have a good meal on my last day. Thus, my friend brought me to try his favorite beef minced noodle.

Beef minced noodle (RM 2.60) was handmade noodle with minced beef, a little oil and bean sprouts. The noodle was a bit elastic and fragant from the minced beef. The noodle was too mild to me. 2.5/5

This eatery is famous for its handmade touchee (soy stick) (RM 0.60 per stick). Touchee is a type of food made from well seasoned fish meat and flour and is wrapped with tougee (soy product). It is then deeply fried until golden brown and crispy. The touchee was indeed very good but I found it a little too salty. 3.5/5

Goodbye Batu Pahat...


Location:
Kedai Makan Fong Wee, Batu Pahat.

1 comments:

Wow... What a wonderful dish? Image itself impressed me a lot. I like this dish very much. Keep on doing...

 

Post a Comment