The Beginning of Cupcakes And The End of Doughnuts

These few days, I saw a lot of shops selling cupcakes and the number are increasing lately.

It reminds me of the old days when the doughnuts were madly popular.

Now the trend have change and cupcakes are now taking over the throne from doughnuts.

On my way home, I saw a shop selling mouth-watering cupcakes.


Unable to resist, I walked straight towards the shop.


Dark Secret (RM 5.00) The chocolate cream on the top of the cake was so dense that I felt like eating chocolate. The colorful heart-shaped looking things were actually candies. Lovely...


The cake wasn't bad either. The chocolate was also very dense. The cake was not moist enough for me though. Overall, the cake was quite good.


Vanilla Garden (RM 5.00) This cute looking cupcake had vanilla flavored butter cream on the top and dense chocolate cake underneath. The cake tasted the same as the 1st cupcake. I don't find this one interesting other than its look and name.


The cupcakes were wrapped in an environmental friendly paper bag.



Location: Bisou Bakeshop, KLCC

1 comments:

Thanks for inviting. I would love to become a member!!!

 

Post a Comment