Cheese Naan~Steven's Corner

The restaurant offers a variety of food and drinks, from Indian food to western food. The price of most of the food is quite reasonable and affordable.

I ordered simple cheese naan (RM 4.50) with curry chicken, with is my favorite. I love the cheese naan here as the cheese is mozzarella cheese, the cheese to make pizza=) The cheese is very thick and dense and it's a MUST try for cheese lovers.



You can also eat it with other sauce such as fish curry, nut curry (kari kacang) or even with mint.



My friend ordered garlic cheese naan (RM 4.50). It was not as good as I expected (no garlic bread taste...) and I still prefer the original flavor. The garlic taste wasn't good enough.




Location: Steven's Corner, Jalan Genting Klang, Setapak

0 comments:

Post a Comment